Sizes and Features to Fit Any Bakery’s Needs
Rotary rack oven
The Rotary Rack Oven is a revolutionary heat chamber that was designed, engineered, and made on our premises, our Rotary Rack Ovens are among the most efficient Rack Ovens on the market.
A Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel heat exchanger designed within a heat chamber enables this efficient Oven to reduce baking time significantly. The benefit of the efficient heat chamber allows for rapid warm-up, quick recovery time and increased airflow. Now the THIRD GENERATION has a further enhanced combustion and steam generator. The heat exchange to DIN 8766 and beyond 46% more steam than the closest competitor.
Standard Machine Options
- Brick Lined baking chamber
- More efficient energy consumption
- Minimized heat loss
- High-density insulation
- Re-circulating air system
Additional Machine Options
- Electric configuration
- Natural Gas configurations
- Propane configurations
- Meat, Fish and Poultry versions available
|Operational Dimensions (DxWxH)||89 x 99 x 101 in||226 x 252 x 257 cm|
|Installed Power||4.3 kW||5.75 hp|
|Burner Capacity||100,800 kcal||400,000 Max. (Gas/LP)|
|Total Load||25@220-3-60 Y connection (Gas/LP)||70@600-3-60 Delta connection (Electric)|
|Weight||2,270||5,000 approx. (lb.)|
- Achieve optimally oxygenated dough while processing the dough gently, thus maintaining the integrity of the yeast
- Give rise to noticeable reductions in operating costs
- Reduce baking time significantly
- Impressive and unprecedented results
- Rapid warm-up, quick recovery time and increased airflow
- Accurate and rapid temperature variation.
- All components and materials are top quality
- Our clients receive the very best in quality and construction
View All Spiral Mixer Models
Connect with Us
Want more information on a product or looking to make a purchase?
Rotary Rack Oven
Mini- Rotar Rack Oven